Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2007

Hello to English Speaking Club

This morning, after class, I invited her to go to an English Club with me in the evening. She said, "Let me think about it". I told her, "I'll call you in the afternoon".

I was too busy with my own business. I finished my work at 7 P.M and phoned her. It was out of order. I decided to go to her house.

She must have waited for my call for long as she immediately dressed in and came with me to the club. Without a word. That's great !!!

We had a very nice evening. Speaking English all the time.

On the way home, I felt very comfortable when her chin nearly touched my left shoulder. We talked about what had happened in the club.

Before we said goodnight, I asked her, "How about next week?"

"Yea...h", answered she after a second of hesitating.

PtDuc (04 March 1998)

Không có nhận xét nào: